Friday, March 20, 2009

2 topics for the price of one!

couple things going on right now

First of all the Office last night - WTF? I am so concerned for Jim right now it is not even funny. And thank the lord we had dvr because we all missed what Micheal said at the end. I don't even know if I can think about it without getting all flustered. This episode was on par with "The Dinner Party" as one of the more awkward Office episodes.

The opening though was AMAZING. And of course it was classy.

Ok now that that is off my chest I am tweaking out with excitement because my BFF is coming to visit me this weekend! She's going to meet almost all of my new friends so I can prove they really exist. And we're all going out tomorrow night for my birthday at one of my fave restaurants. Liz and I plan on spending a whole lot of time tomorrow at my gym because it is pretty much the bomb. We're going to work out, swim, sit in the hot tub and then chill in the sauna. And she just told me that she gets to leave work early now!

No comments:

Post a Comment