Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday!

Tomorrow I am going to Chicago to go see the Harry Potter Exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry. I am super excited! I'm going with my dad and my littlest brother. :) Don't fret - I plan on taking lots of pics.

We just had a scary meeting at work where my boss told us none of us are getting raises this year. But no lay-offs or anything so I am ok with that I spose.

I've been super tired all week. Usually I'm up until midnight or one but lately I've been hopping in bed at ten. And then I'm still tired all day. I could curl up under my desk right now and take a nap. I even had my coffee today - wtf?

I'm going to try to scam one of my brothers into seeing Wolverine with me this weekend. Maybe my mom. I actually can't believe I haven't seen it yet since my heart belongs to Gambit.

Speaking of my mom, I had to try to explain to her how to put music on her iphone today while I was driving downtown. She said has a hard time with technology. I said that's because she grew up using an abacus.

No comments:

Post a Comment