Friday, June 24, 2011

Blog rehaul

I have been unsure about what to do with this space (again) but rather than let it die I am just going to try to have a blog without an over-arching theme per say, but just blog about whatever happens to come my way. So, if you are reading still or reading for the first time - or even if you aren't reading, here are a few things you will likely find in the foreseeable future

My sister - Rachel - who is basically my favorite thing. She is 18 years younger than I am and has Down Syndrome and is the best sister I could ever ask for. She has made me think about things I might not have otherwise, most notably the concept of whale underpants.


I love to draw/doodle/cartoon and I am trying to focus my energy on getting these drawings into a cohesive story line. Also I have a very large (18 pounds) cat named Taft. He is hilarious.
I sew things! Right now specifically I am working on a couple of quilts under the guidance of my awesome gram. When she was younger she had to quilt something like thirteen quilts before she was allowed to get married to my grandpa. Thankfully I don't have the same restrictions. I also have been know to knit and do other craft things.
Taft - the handsome devil.

Other than that expect to find silly photos of my adventures running around the mid-west and trying to figure out what direction my 20-something life is going. If you are out there let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment