Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hey brother

Yesterday my brother Ryan came up and interviewed for a job at the company Geoff and I work for and he got the job! I am so happy because Ryan has been a little stuck living with my dad and really needs to get the heck out of there. So he is moving up to Madison with us. That's right! I just finished unpacking and now we are moving into a bigger apartment in our building so that my brother can have the spare room for a little while he gets on his feet. I'm really excited about having more space and eventually a room to put all my books and craft things in.


After the interview we went out to the Terrace and had a pitcher of beer and a little dinner. It was perfect in the shade and we feed the birds until one of them pooped on my head.

 

The terrace is one of my favorite places to hang out in Madison. Afterwards, Ryan headed back and Geoff and I had a lazy day off. I'm a little at a loss because I have finished my triangle quilt-top and at the moment have no quilt projects! Basically I want to go fabric shopping because I have roughly 500 ideas and am not inspired by the mostly basic fabric I have now.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your quilt is gorgeous!! Congratulations on all the good news! Happy apartment hunting.

    ReplyDelete