Friday, July 1, 2011

Winner winner chiken dinner

I was so happy to have people comment that I am going to give a portrait to all four of you guys!  Be sure to send me your addresses you would like them mailed to (Megan and Geoff excluded) and I will get to work on them. If you want a certain picture of yourself you better send that too, otherwise I will just troll your fb/tumblr until I find one I like.

In other news, it is my last day of my morning schedule at work which I am super happy about. Try as I might, I am just not a morning person. Sorry 6 AM, it has been great, but screw you.

Also I am getting super excited about planning a trip to Minnesota next month. My dear friend is getting married and I cannot miss it. As I plan, I realize that I want to see so many people and do so many things that it is going to be a jam-packed awesome trip. And I might need to request off a few more days. 


My goal for this weekend is to dive back into Keri Smith's books that I have collected. She is amazing at getting one inspired to think creatively and I highly suggest checking out her website and grabbing one of her books if you see them in the bookstore.






I also have her newer one, Mess and the "non" planner planner that she made as well. The pages have prompts and then you are free to do whatever inspires you, using different mediums and interpretations. Here are a few of my favorite ones I have done so far:

"It is a new day"

No comments:

Post a Comment